15 Jun 2013

Bourjois 1 second Nail Polish Remover



I love to paint my nails and try out lots of nail polish colours and different designs, however I do not enjoy removing my nail polish. For a long time I have just used a cotton pad and nail polish remover. That is why I was very excited to try this nail polish remover. 
I have found both pros and cons with this product and have put them into lists below:

Pros:
  • It is a much quicker way to remove polish
  • It is a much easier way to remove polish
  • Can easily remove polish from one nail if a mistake is made without the worry of cotton wool sticking to all your other nails
  • It is acetone free
  • Makes removing polish less of a chore
Cons:
  • Does not remove in 1 second (although this wasn't much of a con for me as I didn't think it would, but it still shouldn't promise something it doesn't actually do)
  • You have to have it upright as remover can spill out 
I would say that the smell of the product is both a pro and con as it doesn't have a great smell but I do find it nicer than other removers.
I would really recommend this product if you are like me and don't want to spend a long time removing nail polish. One tip I have is after I have used the remover I like to wash my hands focusing on the nail area as doing this helps to remove the smell of the product.

I hope this has helped and given you an idea of what this product is like. If it has, or if you also own this product or another one like it feel free to comment below.
Love Bella x 



2 comments:

  1. ive used this, i found it so easy, but it takes a bit longer than a second haha! Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it does, but still so fast :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x