25 Jun 2013

So Elixir Purple Perfume





I got this sample sized perfume in Aprils Glossybox. This little sample size is 5ml (with the normal size being 50ml). I really love how small and cute it is. For me it is a lovely size as I tend not to wear too much perfume as I have sensitive skin and don't want to upset it. Also the scent is strong enough to only need to use a little. I haven't tried any of Yves Rocher products before and didn't know what to expect.
It is described as a floral-woody scent, and it is exactly that. As it is a slightly heavier scent I would say that it is more an adult perfume. However I also think that for older teens to young adults it would be a good evening or formal event perfume. It would also make a lovely gift to female relatives and friends.
On the glossybox site there are so many good reviews on this perfume rated with 4-5 stars. As for buying it in full size I am not quite sure on. I do like it but I will wait until I have finished the sample size and see if I still like it and go from there. 
The full sized product 50ml is £44, and the smaller size 30ml is £29.

I hope that this has given you an idea about this product, if you have any Yves Rocher products I would love to know what you think about them.
Love Bella x

(At the moment Yves Rocher have an offer on the 50ml size with 50% off so it is now £22)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x