28 Jul 2013

My Favourite Fragrance



This has got to be the loveliest scent ever! From the first time I spritzed it in the shop I fell in love. It is a lighter fragrance than others and doesn't have a strong overpowering scent, and isn't overwhelming when you put it on. I also like that you can build up how much you want, if you only want a light scent you only need to spritz 1 or 2 times but if you wanted it a bit stronger you can add more. 

It is called Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance and has organic verbena extract, lemon essential oil and grapefruit extract. The scent is so uplifting and just makes me feel happier when I put it on. As it says in its name it is a summer fragrance and I really think that it is a perfect fragrance for summer and I really love this in the summer months. If you are familiar with L'Occitane you may know that their other Verbena products aren't the best smelling ones and I think that it is a shame as this product smells so wonderful. 

It stays well on my skin but as it is a lighter fragrance you might find that you probably need to reapply later on in the day. Another thing that I like about it is that it doesn't irritate my skin. As I have sensitive skin fragrance can irritate it. However I can apply as much as I like and my skin is fine, yay! 
I also really like the bottle that it is in. It has a lemon on one side and a leaf on the other. The label isn't fussy and busy and you can't see any writing through the other side. These have given the bottle a lovely decoration without over doing it or leaving it very plain. 

Have you got this fragrance too, or any other of the L'Occitane products? I would also love to know what your favourite fragrance is too! 
Love Bella x  


2 comments:

  1. Saw the word 'citrus' and knew this was for me! My current favorite fragrance is Fresh's 'Citron de Vigne'. I wonder if they're similar!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love citrus scents, they are so lovely and fresh. It would be interesting to find out if they are similar x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x