15 Sept 2013

Book Review



I thought I would do a slightly different post today and talk about a book. I have recently finished this book by Sophie Kinsella called 'I've got your number'. I really love the shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella so when I saw this book by her I thought I would give it a read. 
It is a really lovely book and like the reviews on the back a funny read. It didn't take me long at all to read, and this is because I would read many chapters in one go as I always wanted to know what was going to happen next! I would really recommend this book to anyone who loved the shopaholic books or any other of Sophie Kinsella's books. 

Have you read this book? 
Love Bella x


3 comments:

  1. This is really worth reading, and if you do read it I would love to know what you think :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x