29 Oct 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips




Ok so I know that Maybelline baby lips has been spoken about by so many bloggers and I am a little slow to write about them, but I found the pictures when I sorting through and as I liked this I wanted to write a little blog post on it. 

I got one of the coloured lip balms in 'pink punch' which is a light pink. I wasn't expecting the colour to really show and that it would only lighten my lips a little but the colour was quite strong and was more like a sheer to medium coverage of colour. I think that this colour would be lovely to wear in the spring and summer months.

The packaging of this product is bright and colourful. I wouldn't say that it was one of the best packaged products but it also isn't the worst. However if you are just popping in your bag for use during the day I wouldn't be too worried about keeping it looking perfect, and I think that this is a plus as you don't want to be worrying about keeping your products looking perfect when you are out and about. 

I think that the product itself is good. It is lovely to apply and glides easily onto my lips. It feels moisturizing, and keeps my lips feeling soft, and also adds a pop of colour to the lips. I did find that I have to reapply during the day, and at night I did wipe the product from my lips to get rid of the colour. Overall I think that this is good product at a good price and would recommend it for someone who wanted a cheaper lip balm. 

Have you tried any of the Maybelline baby lips? What is your favorite lip balm?
Love Bella x 


3 comments:

  1. I haven't actually tried this even though its become such a cult product. Might have to now :)
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are lovely and defiantly worth trying, Boots have a 3 for 2 at the moment so could always get one in that! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x