2 Nov 2013

Blog Update

I don't want to make this a rambling post so I will keep it as short as I can.
I recently posted about my blogs new look, where I mentioned changes about the design of my blog. I have recently made quite a big change and that is my blogs name! I hadn't been totally happy with my blogs name for a while and have been thinking about new names and I have found a new name that I really like. With my new blog name I feel that I can cover a wider range of things as well as beauty related topics. 




With my blogs new name I have also changed the link to my blog. This means that the old link no longer works and will not show my blog anymore. I have been busy changing my links. I also have a new bloglovin' link and if you were following on the old one here is the new link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11167427/miss-bella-blogs 




I am sorry if all of these changes are causing any trouble etc but I only want to make it the best blog I can and something I am happy with. If you have any tips or helpful comments I would love to hear them.
I would also like to say thank you for visiting/ following my blog it means a lot.

I have also recently got a twitter account! So if you want to chat or ask anything send me a tweet. (I am still getting used to it so please be patient with me, haha) also if you have any tips about using twitter it would be helpful. 




I have all my links in the side bar and it would be so lovely if you followed me.

Love Bella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x