30 Nov 2013

Favourite Things about Autumn


As it is the end of November and also autumn I decided to do this months favourites as my favourite things about autumn! 

Leaves changing colour: My top favourite thing about autumn is when the leaves change colour from green to warm reds, and golden colours. 

Autumn wardrobe: When autumn arrives so does new clothes! I love it when I can wear my berry coloured clothing and accessories. I also love wearing cosy jumpers and cardigans.

Berry colours: I absolutely love berry colours in autumn, from clothes and accessories to nail polish! 

Autumn food: Apple pie, soup, hot chocolate. Yes you can have this the rest of the year but there is just something about them in autumn that makes them that extra bit special.

Fireworks: Watching fireworks sparkle in the sky and waving around a sparkler is just something that has to be done during autumn! 


So there are my favourite things about autumn. Are any of these your favourite too? What other things do you like about autumn? 
Love Bella x




2 comments:

  1. those are all so relevant, I love berry colours and the leaves changing colours as well! thanks for sharing your link with me in the #bbloggers chat today, lovely blog & followed! would love if you'd stop by my blog love!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel it isn't autumn without berry colours! Thank you for following, I'm glad you like my blog :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x