18 Nov 2013

Liebster Award

I have been awarded with the Liebster Award! I would like to thank the lovely Serena from Serena Talks who gave me this award. I always enjoy reading this post on other blogs and was so excited that I could do this too! 

So what is the Liebster award? Well Liebster means sweetest, nicest, dearest in German. This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and is about connecting bloggers and helping spread the word of newer and smaller blogs. 

The Rules:
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Thank the blogger who presented you the award and link to their blog
  • Write 11 random facts
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger who awarded you
  • Leave 11 questions for your nominees to answer



11 Random Facts:

1. I love glitter!
2. Pink is my favourite nail polish colour
3. I think that forget-me-not's are so pretty
4. I really like learning new things
5. I like having my nails painted but really don't like painting them as I sometimes forget that my nails are wet and smudge them so have to start again! 
6. Bracelets are my favourite accessory
7. I like the mini versions of products more than full size as they are so cute
8. I love chocolate biscuits! 
9. I am told that I make amazing cakes
10. I love the shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella
11. I would love to own every colour of Essie nail polish!

Questions I was given:

1. Do you prefer reading blogs or watching youtube videos? 
    I like both but if I had to choose it would be reading blogs.

2. What's your favourite part about Christmas?
    Giving Christmas presents. (I am sometimes more excited about giving presents than getting them!)

3. What's your favourite drugstore beauty product?
    I like so many but I really love the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows.     

4. Coffee,tea or hot chocolate?
    Hot chocolate, I love hot chocolate especially in autumn and winter when the weather gets colder.

5. What's your favourite movie?
    It is so difficult to choose as I have so many! But I love a good rom-com. 

6. Boots, pumps, heels,sandals or trainers?
    Pumps but heels are a very close second

7. Do you or your family have any Christmas tradition?
    No not really. I don't think this is counted as a tradition but it wouldn't feel like Christmas without fairy lights and tinsel!

8. Is there any high end products that have been on your wishlist?
    The Estee Lauder pure colour eyeshadow duo in Raisins.

9. What's your favourite Autumn/Winter fashion trend?
    I really like berry colours for this time of year. Apart from that there aren't really any specific trends.

10. Do you have any pets?
     I have a very cute cat.

11. What country do you really want to visit?
      I would really like to go to Italy or go shopping in Paris in little boutiques.

11 Questions for my nominees:

1. What are your favourite accessories?
2. What is your favourite time of year?
3. What is your favourite animal?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What is your favourite flower?
6. What is your favourite nail varnish?
7. What is your favourite beauty brand ? - high end and high street
8. What would you like to be able to do that you can't do at the moment?
9. Pastel or neon colours?
10. What is your favourite T.V show?
11. What is your favourite blog posts to read?

My nominees:


I hope that you liked this post and helped you get to know me a bit more! 
Love Bella x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x