10 Dec 2013

Winter Reads

Here I have collected my wintry books that are great for reading this time of year. 



I bought these books this year as a christmas read. The first is called 'Sleigh bells in the snow' by Sarah Morgan and the second 'Kiss me under the mistletoe' by Fiona Harper. I am looking forward to reading these, as I haven't read any books by these authors so will be something different. 


These next three books aren't the typical christmas themed books. 'Mini Shopaholic' by Sophie Kinsella starts with at Christmas time and I really enjoy reading this book around Christmas. The next two books are by Miranda Dickinson, I read 'It started with a kiss' last year and again it starts off around christmas time, it is such a lovely book to read. As I liked it so much I bought 'When I fall in love' and can't wait to read it and hope that it is as good as the last one. 

Have you read any of these books? Which book do you like to read at this time of year? 
Love Bella x 


8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but they look great-pretty covers too! always a bonus!
    I love reading Dickens Christmas carol this time of year, gets me in a festive mood ready for Christmas!
    Lovely post, L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but a pretty cover is always good! I really like reading Christmas books to get into a festive mood too :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these books but I may have to look into purchasing one - always love a good book in front of the fire during winter!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading a festive book in the winter :)

      Delete
  3. I love a good romantic christmas read. I've read It Started With a Kiss and Mini Shopaholic and I LOVED them both. Good choice of books x

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are amazing books! I love reading them over again and don't get bored with them x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the shopaholics series and all the other books by Sophie Kinsella! Hope you enjoy the books x

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Sophie Kinsella's books are my favourite to read x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x