8 Jan 2014

Theme of the Month / Operation Organisation

Hello all. This year I have decide to do a monthly post on a theme of things to try for the month. For example this months theme is organisation, so this month I will be focusing on being more organised. I may theme a few posts on the monthly theme and maybe even some updates. You are more than welcome to join me in each monthly theme if you would like to and if you do I would love to know how you get on each month and it would be so lovely for us all to support each other. It doesn't need to be really serious stuff, I only do this for something fun to do each month and if there are any themes that you would like to see let me know them! 

So anyway onto my first theme of the month, operation organisation!



As you may know from my last post I plan on being more organized this year. So what better time then the beginning of a new year to get started, so this month will be full of all things organisation! 


Are you joining in with this months theme? Do you have any useful organisation tips?
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. Im quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    jeu amour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad that you like them! I hope that you enjoy my future posts as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x