31 Mar 2014

March Round Up

Ok so instead of doing the usual monthly favourites post I decided I wanted to do something a bit different and in keeping with this months theme of trying something new! So here is my March round up post! 

Instagram Round Up


What better way to round up the month than with pictures! Here I have the pictures I have taken this month on Instagram. Ok starting from the top going from left to right.
My minimal makeup Monday, first ever love me beauty box, 
some beautiful Mother's day flowers, Benefit favourites for a natural look,
 sunny yellow flowers, tried something new - Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in RSVP, 
eco tools eye brushesSunday manicure - tried a new Essie shade french affair, 
where do all the hair pins go?!, which naked palette is your favourite? 

Beauty Favourites


Of course I can't do a round up of the moth without mentioning some of my beauty favourites! I have been loving this eco tools double ended eye brush. Benefit's 'gimme brow' I didn't expect to love this as much as I do! I have worn it almost everyday! Benefit's fake up, can't believe it has taken so long for this product to feature in a favourites post! You can read more on it here. No7 essentially natural foundation has been my go to base throughout the month, perfect for a no make up, make up look.

Something New 


I have heard so many good things about these two products so decided to 'try something new' and see how they work for me! Also went for a different shade to my usual go to pink shades! 


After reading some good reviews on the love me beauty boxes I decided to save some money aside to treat myself to my first beauty box! (More on this box soon, so keep your eyes peeled for a post!)

There's my March round up. What have you been loving this month? Have you tried anything new? 
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x