12 Mar 2014

Skin Care Haul





I made use of the Boots 3 for 2 offer and decided to restock my skincare! First thing I picked up is the kind to skin soothing toner. I tried a travel sized toner a few years ago but when it ran out I didn't bother repurchasing it as I thought that it didn't really do anything for my skin. However recently I have been really interested in skincare and came across why toner is an important step, so I decided to pick some up and try it again.

The next thing I got was the vital vitamin night cream. I used to use a night cream and found it did help my skin but somehow it got forgotten about and fell out of my skincare routine. I came across it again as my skin has been very dry and in need of some extra moisturizing, so this night cream was added to the basket!

Lastly I also repurchased the moisturising facial wash. I have sensitive skin and this seems to be the only facial wash that is kind enough for me to use. I have tried other facial washes that are meant to be suitable for sensitive skin, but my skin just doesn't seem to like them! 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your recent skin care buys?
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. I love Simple stuff! I really must try the moisturising facial wash. It looks and sounds great xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really great products :) It is a really good wash and I find it is better than the more expensive brands! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x