11 Apr 2014

Essie Polish Duo




I bought this polish duo back in December and recently found the photo's I took of it. As I love these polishes so much I decided that I would wrote up a post on them! The duo is called 'a sprinkle in pink' and includes the polishes 'fiji' a creamy pale pink colour and 'a cut above' a sparkling pink glitter top coat. 

'Fiji' is such a lovely colour, and also a very popular colour too. It can be worn all year round and goes with a lot of things. I love it paired with 'a cut above' as the two polishes go so well together and 'a cut above' adds that extra bit of sparkle to 'fiji'. It is also a great way to take your nails from day to night, wearing 'fiji' during the day then in the evening adding a layer of 'a cut above'. 

The lasting power of the polishes is really good, especially with a layer of 'a cut above'. Of course like any glitter polish it is more difficult to remove, but I wouldn't say it takes a really long time either as there is less 'glitter' to remove than a full coverage glitter polish. 

As soon as I painted my nails with these two polishes I feel in love with them, and it has stayed as my favourite duo. I also get a lot of compliments from people on how lovely my nails look when I wear them. 

Do you have 'a sprinkle in pink'? What is your favourite nail polish duo?
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x