8 Apr 2014

Makeup Of The Day


Hello there! I have a new type of post on my blog today, my 'makeup of the day'. This is my first makeup of the day post as I decided that I would share with you my current make up look. As it is now spring I am going for a more natural light makeup look. 

So on to the products: 
No7 essentially natural foundation- This is a lovely lightweight foundation with light-medium coverage. I just apply this where I want a bit of coverage and it blends in well giving a really nice natural finish.

Benefit fake up concealer- Perfect for covering up the under eye area and not to heavy. I won't go into too much detail as I already have a post on this product so if you want to know more on this concealer check out the post here.

Benefit dandelion brightening face powder- This is such a pretty colour and I am loving this powder for spring. It is a beautiful soft pink, and as it is a brightening powder and not a blush it can be used all over the face as well as a blush.

Benefit gimme brow- This product is great, perfect for really quick and easy brows. It also gives a great natural look, so perfect for an everyday natural look.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo- This is the colour pink gold and it is such a pretty colour. I am loving it for a spring time, and is perfect for adding a quick pop of colour to the eyes. I love that it looks great on it's own but can also be used as a base too. 

Maybelline the rocket waterproof mascara- I always prefer a waterproof mascara as I find they last longer and I don't need to worry as much about that dreaded 'panda eye' look! I am really loving this mascara at the moment and adding a few swipes of this over my lashes really helps to open up my eyes. 

What products do you like to use for a natural look?
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x