8 May 2014

Love Me Beauty Box - April Edition


Sorry for this post being a little late, this is because I didn't actually get April's box until the beginning of this month! Anyway better late than never, and onto what was inside my box.



Firstly I would like to say how much I like this boxes 'decoration', I love the shade of the light blue and pink together and I think it is a perfect choice of colours for spring! As you may have seen from the first picture this box is edition 2.


So first up is the Redken colour extend conditioner, I don't colour my hair so the Redken conditioner won't be useful to me. However I know many people that do and i'm sure I can find it a happy home! Next up a £25 card for 'hello fresh'. I looked into hello fresh so I could tell you a bit about them, basically they are like a cross between a food version of a beauty box and a personal food shopper. They create recipes, shop for the indigence and send them to you, the only thing you do is the cooking! 


Next up Betty Hula oil roller ball and Models own nail art pen. I haven't tried any oil products yet, as just haven't had an urge to but now I can see what they are about and who knows I might love it! I really enjoy painting my nails and creating nail designs, but haven't been able to find the time to sit down and create some new nail art. This is why I am very excited about this nail art pen as hopefully it will help me create designs with ease! 


And lastly Neal & Wolf super shine spray. Who doesn't love shiny locks? I am very excited to try this and after hearing some wonderful things about Neal & Wolf I will also get to see what their products are like! 


Have you tried any of these products? 
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x