24 Jun 2014

My First Birchbox!







Birchbox was the first beauty subscription box I came across, but I never got around to ordering one. So this month I decided that I would finally get around to trying out Birchbox and I have to say I'm so glad I did! 

Firstly the packaging of the box is so lovely. Like with other beauty boxes I was expecting to open the box it arrived in to find the products but instead there was another box inside (the one pictured at the top). Then inside that box a little drawstring bag. There was also a little 'pillow box' which had one of the little products in. I know that it is quite a bit of packaging but it is so exciting to open and you can even reuse the box and bag! 

Onto the products included. There are 5 products and a 'lifestyle extra' making a total of 6 products all together. There are also cards included one telling you about the products and another which is like a newsletter. I am really happy with the products included as I haven't tried any of them before and are include products from brands that I have wanted to try. The two products I am most excited to try are the beauty blender and the OPI polish which is such a pretty shimmery purple. 

What I like about Birchbox is that it is more than just a beauty subscription box. It also has a shop where you can buy the products from that months box and many others. They also have offers in their 'bonus shop' and there is also a 'mystery sample pack' which you get for free when you spend over £30 or pay £5 and it includes 2 mystery sample to try out! 

Well there's my thoughts on my first Birchbox! What is your favourite products from this months box? Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?  
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. Looks like we got exactly the same goodies in our Birchboxes this month just different colour nail polishes, I was pretty impressed with it especially receiving the beauty blender. I'm also signed up for Glossybox which I was also impressed with, i wrote a post about it the other day, was a lot of value to the box and the actual box and packaging was really pretty

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that we got the same samples! I was really hoping to get the beauty blender, so really happy when I saw it in the box! That's really good that the value of the glossybox was a lot! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x