28 Jun 2014

Nails Of The Day




Hello beauties, happy weekend! Today I am sharing my favourite nails of the day so far! I used to love painting my nails with different designs, but for a while I have just been painting my nails with solid colour. However I saw so many pretty floral nail art designs that I decided to find some time to sit down and create my own! 

To create this design I first used a base coat and then I used Essie 'splash of grenadine' on my thumb, index and little finger with Essie 'sparkle in top'. I then used Essie 'fiji' on my other two fingers. To create the flowers I dotted on around 4 circle shapes in 'splash of grenadine'. I then used Essie 'french affair' to create the details in the flowers. Then for the leaves I didn't have a green polish so mixed together a yellow and blue polish and then dotted on the leaves. Then when it has all dried I applied a fast drying top coat.


I love this nail design, and so proud of how it turned out! What nail art designs do love at the moment? 
Love Bella x 




4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty I love Essie Fiji!

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Fiji is such a lovely colour, I know it is a really popular shade too! x

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely! I have both Fiji (wearing it at the moment in fact!) and Splash of Grenadine and they're both such great pinks! I haven't done any nail art in ages so I'll definitely have to give these a go! :)

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it :) They are really pretty pinks! You should definitely try these and send me a picture if you do, I'd love to see your recreation! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x