12 Jul 2014

Top Summer Picks / Collab Post


For today's post I am collaborating with Love & Blog. We are sharing our top summer picks including our 3 top makeup products and 3 top nail polishes for summer. So be sure to go and have a read of her post too! 



My top 3 makeup products are: 
Rimmel hide the blemish concealer, I like to use a concealer to cover any imperfections as in the summer months I prefer to wear a light base or no foundation.
Benefit the POREfessional, is another favourite for when I want to go 'bare faced' as it smooths out my skin and also if I do wear a base it keeps it in place for a lot longer! 
Maybelline colour tattoo, these eyeshadows are perfect for summer, simple and quick to apply and stay in place all day.


My top 3 nail polishes are: No7 stay perfect polish in duck egg, Nails inc gel effect in Downtown, and Essie's Fiji. I really like wearing brighter colours in the warmer months so this blue and bright pink polish are my go to shades. Then on days when I want a softer nail colour Fiji is the perfect pale pink for the job! 

What are your favourite makeup and nail products for Summer? 
Love Bella x 




8 comments:

  1. Love the post - nice selection! I actually repurchased Bad to the Bronze eyeshadow - I've finished the whole pot :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like the bronze shade too, haven't finished a pot yet though!

      Delete
  2. Oooooh that Nails Inc Gel pink is gorgeous! I love a bright pink polish one my toes!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the gel effect polishes! This is a really lovely shade, perfect on the toes!

      Delete
  3. I am absolutely in love with the colour nail varnishes that you have picked! They are all such a summery colour and would go perfect with a summer glow (if I could get one haha)

    Alisha || www.thealishadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alisha :) Glad that you like them! Yes they would look lovely with a summer glow (but also work well for us pale girls too!) x

      Delete
  4. I love Porefessional! The nail polish shades are beautiful!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The POREfessional is a great product, and so perfect for summer time! Thank you, they are so pretty aren't they! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x