31 Aug 2014

August Favourites





It is now the end of August, and that means favourites time! I haven't worn a lot of makeup over the summer and have mainly been focusing in skincare. However I have been trying out different eye looks. So onto my favourites for this month.

Simple Eye Make-up Remover This is the best eye make-up remover I have used. It is gentle on the eyes and it removes all eye makeup easily without having to scrub away at the delicate eye area, it even removes waterproof mascara really well. 

Simple Protecting Moisture Cream I really like this moisturiser, it has SPF 30 and UVA and UVB protection which is really important to protect your skin. I also like that it doesn't have a heavy, greasy feel that other moisturisers and sun protection product have. 

Benefit POREfessional This is a lovely primer and has been featured many times on my blog. It is great for keeping make up in place and also for the days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. 

Nails inc The Perfect Nude - Charlotte Street This polish was featured in my nails of the day post this month. It really is the perfect nude colour and with lots of nail loving ingredients it means that when my nails are in need of a bit of care I can still wear a nail polish! 

Eco Tools Brush This is a really nice brush. The eco tools brushes are good quality and have soft bristles and don't scratch away at the eyes. I really like this brush as it has two different brushes on each end, one end for the crease and the other for smudging. 

Hair Clip With the warmer weather we have had I have I have been using this clip to keep my hair out of my face without having to tie my hair up in a ponytail all the time. I just section the front part of my hair that falls onto my face and clip it up. 


What has been your favourites this month?
Love Bella x 




4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of that double sided brush, sounds amazing for travel!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really useful, it also saves room as it is one brush instead of two! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Simple line, I haven't used their makeup remover in a long time but yes it works really well! I really want to try the Porefessional primer.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really is a good makeup remover! The POREfessional is a really lovely primer it is definitely worth trying x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x