15 Aug 2014

Friday Five





For today's Friday five I am sharing the products that I use to create a five product face. As the weather is quite warm I don't like to wear much makeup and I like to keep it quite light. So onto the products!

Base: Benefit's POREfessional primer

Conceal: Rimmel's hide the blemish concealer

Line: Eyeko skinny liquid liner in black

Brows: Benefit's gimme brow in medium/deep

Blush: Clinique's cheek pop in peach pop

So there you have my five product face. What would you use for your five product face? 
Love Bella x 




2 comments:

  1. Everyone raves about gimme brows by Benefit, must try it!x
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good product, definitely worth trying! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x