4 Aug 2014

Liebster Award Take 3

As you may have already guessed from the title of this post I have been nominated for the Liebster award for the 3rd time! I have been nominated by Alicia from Lissy Beauty

Even though I have been nominated for this award before I thought I would still do a post on it and answer the questions Alicia asked. (It is also a good get to know me type post.) If you also want to have a read of the other Liebster Award posts click on through to the links to my first post and second post.

Liebster means sweetest, nicest, dearest in German. The Liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and is about connecting bloggers and helping spreading the word of smaller blogs. 


1. What are your holy grail make up items? 

2. Which celebrity has the style you envy most?
Emma stone, she has amazing style!

3. If you had to choose hair up or hair down for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Probably hair up as you could create lots of different hairstyles.

4. Would you rather fill in your eyebrows or use mascara?
Fill in eyebrows as they shape your whole face.

5. Your ultimate beauty faux pas?
Using beauty products that have gone past their use by dates, or gone off. 
(If you want to know a bit more I have a post clearing out beauty products here)

6. Favourite fashion look?
I don't really have a favourite fashion look as I like to try out lots of different looks, but I would say that casual/girly is my go to look. 

7. What made you want to start blogging?
After reading a few blogs I thought it would be something fun to do so set up my own blog and so happy that I did as I really enjoy blogging! 

8. Your favourite posts to write?
I don't have a top favourite as I enjoy writing all my posts! However if I had to choose it would be nail art posts! 

9. Winter or summer?
I like them both equally! If I had to choose I would say summer as it is summer at the moment! 

10. What look would you rock on a girls night out?
Depends where we were going, so not sure! 

11. What would your staple wardrobe contain? 
All the basics, I have a post on my wardrobe basics here

11 Questions for my nominees:

1. Favourite nail polish - brand and colour?
2. Favourite makeup brand?
3. Favourite skincare brand?
4. Top 3 favourite beauty products?
5. Favourite clothing item?
6. Favourite accessory item? 
7. Favourite colour?
8. Favourite thing about blogging?
9. Best beauty tip?
10. Which blogger(s) do you admire/look to for inspiration?
11. Blush or bronzer? 

My nominees:


I hope that this post has helped you get to know me a bit better.
Love Bella x





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's ok lovely, I enjoyed reading your post :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination and your support!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok lovely, look forward to reading your post :) x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, really means so much to me, finally able to finish the post.x

    Serena Davina
    http://davinasdevilishdelights.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok lovely, glad it means so much and I enjoyed reading your post! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x