9 Aug 2014

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define






Today I thought that I would share with you my latest beauty purchase! I have had my eye on the By Terry Ombre Blackstar shadows but as they are quite expensive I had a look around and found that these shadows by No7 were a much cheaper dupe. So I went off to Boots in search of them. There are quite a few shades available and after seeing what each shade was like and talking to the No7 make up assistant, I decided upon the shades 'pink pearl' and 'cool mink'. 

So far I have tested the shade 'pink pearl' so will give my first impressions on it. I really like the shade and it is close to the Maybelline colour tattoo shade 'pink gold'. It applies well and is easy enough to blend out. It lasted quite well and didn't crease throughout the day. The only thing I didn't like about it so much was that it had a 'gritty' sort of feel to it, and felt a bit heavy on my eyelid, unlike other cream shadows where you can't really feel it on your eyelid. However I have only tried this once and will try it a few more times before I make up my mind on it!


What is your favourite cream based shadow? Have you tried these shade and define shadows? 
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x