15 Sept 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box




This month I ordered a You Beauty Discovery Box. I have wanted to see what this little box was like for a while but have always left it too late in the month to order so a lot of the samples had already sold out. However this month I went over to the site at the beginning of the month and ordered my first box! 

So how does this box work? Well there is a selection of products to choose from some are sample size and full size. As well as your choice of two products from the list you also get some other samples to try in the box. There is also a magazine included in the box.

The two products I picked are the Pixi eyeliner and the Eyeko eye patches (both sample sizes). Also included is a Toni & Guy volume plumping whip, make up sponge, Hello Fresh £25 card and Crabtree & Evelyn teas. 

I am very excited to try out these different products. I am impressed with this beauty box and and think it is a very good value for money. I really like that you can choose some of the samples as you know that you will get something you want to try, as well as some surprise products too!  

What do you think of the You Beauty box? 
Love Bella x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x