4 Nov 2014

Liebster Award Take 4

I have been nominated for the Liebster award for the 4th time! The lovely Anna has nominated me so be sure to go and have a look over at her blog! 

Liebster means sweetest, nicest, dearest in German. The Liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and is about connecting bloggers and helping spreading the word of smaller blogs. 

If you are interested in reading my other posts on the Liebster Award then here are the links to the first, second and third posts.



So onto the questions!

1.) What made you want to start blogging?
After reading a few other blogs it seemed like something fun to do so I set up my own and have enjoyed blogging ever since!

2.) Favourite make up product/brand?
There are so many products and brands that I love, however my current favourite would probably be the Clinique cheek pop blush.

3.) What's your favourite song right now?
I don't really have a favourite song at the moment, there are songs that I like but no particular favourites. 

4.) Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging as it is something that I enjoy doing and I also like getting to connect with other people that have similar interests. 

5.) Decide yourself in one word
Kind

6.) Favourite movie?
Again I don't really have one favourite but I do love rom-coms! 

7.) What is one celebrity that inspires you and why?
There are quite a few celebrities that inspire me but Zoe (aka Zoella) is someone that inspires me a lot. She is such a lovely person and so relatable for a lot of people too. 

8.) Favourite perfume scent?
I love citrus scents and the L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance has to be my favourite! 

9.) Bloggers that inspire you?
Zoe (Zoella) is a big inspiration and also Beth from Birds Words. They both have such lovely blogs and they are both lovely people too! 

10.) Favourite store?
Probably Boots! Got to love strolling through the isles looking at all the beauty products, haha!



I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and that it helped you get to know me a bit more! 
Love Bella x 






(I have decided not to nominate others as it is very difficult to find bloggers that haven't been nominated already, however if you haven't been nominated for this award or know any other bloggers that haven't send me over your links and I will be happy to create some questions and nominate you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x