8 Nov 2014

The Autumn Tag



For today's post I have decided to do The Autumn Tag. Much like with my Summer Tag post I have created a few questions of my own.

Go to makeup 
My go to makeup would defiantly be bronze, brown and golden toned, especially eyeshadows! I also like to do some contorting with Benefit Hoola bronzer and theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter. 

Go To Skincare
Would be Balm Balm lip balm. I love this lip balm all year round but it is defiantly an essential for me when the weather turns colder. 

Go To Beauty Product
I love the Urban Decay Naked Palette at this time of year. I just think that the shades in it are perfect for creating pretty Autumn eye looks. (Here are a few of my favourite shades from the palette)

Favourite Autumn Nail Polish
I love red and berry tones for Autumn, therefore my favourite nail polish has to be No7 Gel-Look Shine in Deep Wine. It is such a lovely deep red and looks amazing on your nails, in fact whenever I wear it I get so many compliments from people wanting to know what polish it is! 

Favourite Autumn Hairstyle
I love wearing my hair in soft bouncy curls during Autumn. It looks great down or up in a pony tail or messy bun.

Favourite Autumn clothing/accessory/shoes
Clothing: I love fluffy cardigans, in fact I have quite a few! They are just so warm and snuggly to wear when the weather is colder.
Accessory: Scarves are my favourite, I love wearing different scarves and I am loving a tartan one at the moment! 
Shoes: Heeled ankle boots are my go to for Autumn, they keep your feet warm and can be worn with so many things too, the perfect Autumn time shoes! 

Favourite Autumn food/drink
I love eating apple pies in the Autumn, nothing says Autumn more than a warm apple pie! Also hot chocolate, as soon as the weather gets a bit colder I love drinking hot chocolates to warm me up!

Favourite Autumn shade
You may already know this if you already read my blog, but I love berry shades during Autumn. Anything in a berry shade and I will love it, makeup, clothing, accessories, the lot haha!


I had fun creating these questions and answering them, and hope that you enjoyed reading them too! If you would also like to do this tag you are very welcome to, but if you do please link back to my blog and of course don't forget to send me the link to it as I would love to read your answers! 

How would you answer these questions?
Love Bella x 



4 comments:

  1. I need to try out some Balm products, they sound really good.

    I love Berry tones on my nails at this time of year too, I'm going to look out for the No7 gel look one.

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good products :) It is such a pretty polish, let me know if you do get it/what you think of it too! x

      Delete
  2. Curls are the best for fall, haha! ;) I really like your answers on this tag :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, curls are great for any time of year but the best in Autumn! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed reading this :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x