9 Dec 2014

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - RSVP





Hello beauties I have a makeup review for you all today, and as you may have guessed it is on this beautiful looking cream shadow from Benefit. I love cream eyeshadows and after hearing so many great things about the ones by Benefit, and in particular this shade 'RSVP' I just had to get it to try for myself. 

Benefit always have really fun and interesting packaging, I know that it isn't to everyone's liking however I am one of the ones that loves it! I especially like the pot that this shadow is in, I just think that is is so simple and pretty.

Onto the actual eyeshadow now. To start with I love this shade, I think that it is the perfect neutral everyday shade. It looks pretty on it's own and works well as a base with many other shadows. It is so easy to apply and blend onto your eyelid, and doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable on the eyelid either. It also removes well and easy with eye make up remover.

One thing I have found with this shadow is that even though it is said to be a creaseless cream I have found that towards the end of the day it does start to crease a bit. However you can smooth this out with your finger or by adding a little more of the product onto your eyelid to also smooth it out without removing the shadow. 

Overall I really like this shadow and would recommend it. 
Have you tried any of Benefit's cream shadows? 
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x