15 Feb 2015

Hairstyle Inspiration

Left - Right
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

When it comes to trying out new hairstyles I never know where to start, so Pinterest becomes my best friend for inspiration. There are so many pretty hairstyles to try and I have put together a few of my favourite braided hairstyles.  There are also so many useful how to pins on creating so many different hairstyles for all types of hair too. 

I feel that I need to be a bit more adventurous with my hairstyles sometimes as it can get a bit boring wearing my hair the same way all the time. So I have decided that I will try out some different styles, you never know I may find my new go to hair look! If you are interested in the hairstyles and hairstyle how to's I have pinned you can have a look over at my Pinterest 'Hair' board.

What is your favourite place to find hairstyle inspiration? 
Love Bella x 






6 comments:

  1. I love the fishtail braid! In fact I love any braid my hair is just at the funny length I can't do a lot with is!! Boooo! xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fishtail braids are so pretty! Oh no how annoying, I think that longer hair is probably more suited for braids (maybe investing in some extensions for braided hairstyles?) x

      Delete
  2. I adore fishtails braids. Lovely post and some great inspiration, I wish I had long hair now x

    Pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like this post and that it has given you some inspiration! Fishtails braids are so pretty, definitely have to practice them to perfect the look! x

      Delete
  3. They all look gorgeous! Pinterest is the best for inspiration :) x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, it makes me want to be able to do all these wonderful hairstyles! Yes, Pinterest is really a great place for inspiration :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x