30 Apr 2015

April Favourites


Looking back over my posts recently I noticed that I haven't written a favourites post in a long time, in fact I haven't posted any monthly favourites since August! Now I know that it had been a while, however I hadn't realised quite how long it had actually been! The truth is I haven't felt like I have had enough new products to show and I have also been using a lot of the same products each month so I thought that they would be quite boring to share.

So with all of this in mind I looked over some of the products that I have been reaching for the most and decided that this month I would post up my monthly favourites! So enough rambling from me and onto the products!

Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water
Now I plan on posting a full review of this product so I won't say too much about it at the moment. However I will say that this has become a bit of a staple for me over the past few months.

Maybelline Color Tattoo
I love the Maybelline color tattoo shadows so when browsing the isles of Boots this new shade made it's way into my basket! It is the leather effect in creamy beige. I have been wearing this pretty much everyday and I think it is the perfect 'staple' shadow that every girl should have in their make up collection.

Essie 'Vanity Fairest' 
This polish was featured in my recent nails of the day post, and has become my go to nail polish for the whole of this month! It is the prettiest pale pink and the perfect everyday nail polish!



Benefit Roller Lash
This seems to be the mascara of the moment. I got this mini little mascara from Elle magazine and I have been impressed with it so far. Again I plan on writing a review post for this so keep your eyes peeled if you want to know more about this and what I think of it!

Real Techniques Setting Brush 
I am really loving this brush from real techniques at the moment. With the weather getting warmer (and make up being more likely to have a wander around the place) I have found this is the perfect tool to keep my make up in its place. I just use this little brush to dust powder over my concealer and it is also the perfect size for setting concealer under my eyes.


What have been your favourite products this month?
Love Bella x 



4 comments:

  1. I love reading other peoples favourites. I'm almost out of my Garnier Miceller Water and everyone seems to love the Simple one so i may have to give it a try.

    http://beckylovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think favourites posts are a great way to find new products to try! Yes definitely try the simple one, it is really good x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the roller lash! Its seems like a brillian mascara! I love color tattoos... they make such good bases and they look good on their own
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roller Lash is a really good mascara, definitely worth trying :) I really love that the color tattoo shadows can be used in different ways, and that they are so easy to use as well! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x