5 Apr 2015

Hair Product Haul






I have recently been more interested in hair care/styling products. Whenever I'm out shopping I usually but more beauty/make up related products but this time I bought more hair products, so of course I decided to do a little haul! I know that I haven't got a whole lot but I want to try a few things first then try other things in stages so that I don't have an overwhelming amount of new products to try!

So onto the hair products that I bought:

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Fresh
I love the Batiste dry shampoos, so when my current one was close to running out, I thought that I would try out a different scented one. Before this one my favourite was the Oriental one but I have given this one a quick try and I do really like this scent.

V05 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder
My hair can be quite flat at times so I am on the search for something to give me some volume. I decided to pick this one up after a recommendation I was given when I last had my hair cut. You just put a little of the powder onto your roots and rub in (a bit like dry shampoo) and it add some volume.

Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle
Again another product to add some volume. I picked up the small travel size one to try first then if I liked it I would do back and buy it full size. This product was recommended to me in a beauty bloggers chat by a few people so I thought it would be worth trying out!

Umberto Giannini Beauty Secrets Beauty Balm
Lastly I picked up this overnight moisture balm. It has quite a lot of good reviews so again I thought I would give this a try and hopefully it will give me gorgeous locks!


Have you tried any of these products? What hair products have you bought recently?
Love Bella x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x