20 Apr 2015

Spring Wishlist


1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

With the weather warming up and it well and truly feeling like Spring, I have been a busy bee by putting together my Spring wishlist! I love Spring time and it is also my favourite season for clothing! There are always so many pretty pieces out at this time of year and I have seen so many beautiful things in the shops at the moment. Of course because of this I have quite a long list of things on my wishlist, however I put together 10 things for a 'mini' Spring wishlist to share with you! 

What is on your Spring wishlist? 
Love Bella x 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wishlist! I find light/airy clothing is right up my street at the moment, especially since Ireland has been warming up x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes I really like lighter clothing at this time of year, it is much easier to layer to suit to the weather! x

      Delete
  2. Your wishlist items are stunning!! Love that kimono! It's so perfect for spring!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them! Yes I love wearing Kimono's in Spring/Summer and this one is just so pretty! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x