5 May 2015

A Blush for Spring/Summer




When the seasons change I like to mix up my make up and try new things. If you have read my blog for a while you may already know how much I love the Clinique cheek pop blush I have. I have the shade 'peach pop' which is as the name suggests a peachy shade. I love 'peach pop' so much and it is my go to blush, so recently when I was thinking about getting a more pinky shade for the spring and summer months I headed straight for the Clinique counter! So this is how I ended up getting 'plum pop'. 

I was a bit worried about it being to dark for my pale skin, but what I love about this blush is that it is so easy to build up the colour, so I don't have to worry about having stripes of pink across my cheeks! Although I still wear 'peach pop', 'plum pop' has now become my go to blush and I think it is the perfect shade for this time of year. So if you also want to mix up your make up for Spring/Summer this is the perfect blush to try! 


What is your favourite blush for Spring/Summer? 
Love Bella x 


6 comments:

  1. I have Berry pop and I absolutely love it, I saw some posts on the new shades on temptalia and I need them all! x

    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, it's quite difficult not to buy them all! Berry pop is also really pretty too, they are such lovely blushes!

      Delete
  2. this looks beautiful! The shade looks gorgeous and the flower design obviously helps too!
    Sarah xx
    simplysarahlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty shade! Yes I love the flower design, with the first one I got I was reluctant to use it as I didn't want the flower to fade, but that is tricky when I love the blush so much!

      Delete
  3. By the far prettiest blush I've seen! Such a beautiful colour!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so pretty, I haven't seen any other blushes with such pretty patterns like this x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x