15 Jun 2015

Skin Care Haul


A mini skin care haul for you today, however this one is a little different as all of these products are ones that I have re-purchased. There was a 3 for 2 on skincare in Boots so when I noticed that some of my current favourites were running a little low I decided to make use of this offer and stock up again! At the moment these are also the three top products I am enjoying using from simple. 

Eye make up remover
I love this eye make up remover, it is gentle on my eyes and removes waterproof mascara really well too! I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff over the years that I couldn't tell you how many, I just haven't found another eye make up remover so afar that I like as much as this one.

Micellar water
This is a recent find for me but it has already become a firm favourite! I am almost at the end of my first bottle and still love it so had to re-purchase this too! (I can tell already that I'm going to get through this like I do the eye make up remover!)

Night cream
I am really loving this cream at the moment and it is also really helping my skin too. I have found that after using this every night I wake up with much better looking skin in the morning. 

Bamboo face cloth
This is the only face cloth that I have found that is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. If you are looking for a new face cloth I would highly recommend this one. Whenever I have recommended that people try this they all tell me how much they love this compared to the one they were using! 

What skin care products have you purchased/re-purchased recently?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love Simple day cream but have never tried their make-up remover! And although I like my Garnier I'll give the Simple one ago! Thanks :)

    theclearlyinane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok Jo :) it is a really lovely product, definitely worth trying x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x