30 Aug 2015

August Favourites

August Favourites - Miss Bella blogs

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I have been reaching for this palette pretty much everyday this month. My most used shades being 'sin' which I have been using all over my lid, and when I have wanted to define my crease I have been using 'buck'. These have been my go to shades the most this month and it is great for an everyday look.

Balm Balm Lip Balm
To keep my lips moisturised I have been loving the balm balm lip balm. It has natural ingredients and doesn't contain any nasty chemicals which I love! It also keep my lips moisturised and soft on days when I don't want to wear any other lip products.

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
This is an old favourite of mine which I used to use all the time! However since I got Benefit's Gimme brow this product has taken a bit of a back seat. I re-found my love for this when my gimme brow ran out and I decided that I would give this a go again. I am so glad I did as I had forgotten how much I love it! 

Eco Tools Double Ended Eye Brush
I have been loving this brush for applying my eyeshadow. I like to use this brush to apply shadow in my crease and the other end to line my eyes. It is such a useful brush and also saves room in my brush pot too!

What are your favourites from this month? Have you re-found any old favourites?
Love Bella x 


4 comments:

  1. I love the naked palette, it's one of my favorites as well :-) x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great palette with really gorgeous eye shadows :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the eco tools brushes - I used a lot of their eye brushes although I don't have this and so now I'm a little jealous! I've been using the Urban Naked Smokey this month, but Naked is definitely still a firm favourite.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eco tools brushes are really good, I have quite a lot of them, hee hee! This brush is definitely worth getting though if you can get hold of it, it is part of the 'eye enhancing duo' set. Ooh I also like the look of the Smokey palette, it's been put on my wishlist! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x