25 Aug 2015

Confessions Of A Mini Beauty Haul

Confessions Of A Mini Beauty Haul - Miss Bella blogs

For today's post I thought that I would do a mini haul of the products that I have bought this month. I only went to boots to pick up one thing but as you can see that didn't happen! (In fact I am quite proud of my self for not buying more!) I went in to buy the seventeen eye eye shadow in rose quartz, after hearing some good things about these shadows I thought that I would give it a try. Of course as I was walking to the till the Maybelline lash sensational mascara caught my eye! Again I have heard good things about this product. There was also an offer on it and seeing as it was on my wishlist I thought what better time than now to get it!
I was doing so well, so far I got what I came in for and a little extra (which is totally ok seeing as it was on my wishlist, so not really an extra!) Then while waiting in the queue my eyes just happened to wander upon the cute little mini products they have lined up just waiting to temp you. That was when I saw the mini Essie polish! It was just sat there calling out to me, I couldn't not pick it up! I reasoned with myself, it's ok to get this, I love Essie polishes, I love pink polishes, it is only a small bottle if I don't like it it isn't as much as a waste as buying a bigger bottle. Ok, that is settled then I will get this and then that is it! All in all I thought that it was a good days shopping! 

What have you bought this month? Do you also end up buying more than you planned?
Love Bella x 


2 comments:

  1. Love the mini Essie nail polish super cute! Love the mini Essie nail polishes.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so sweet aren't they! Also the perfect size to try out new colours x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x