10 Aug 2015

Nails of the Day

Nails of the Day - Miss Bella blogs

I haven't done any nail art for a while so I decided to clear some time to sit down and do my nails. I came up with this design using a pale pink and silver polish. The pale pink polish is one of my firm Essie favourites 'Fiji' and the silver is a Nails inc Kate Spade one from a magazine. To draw the arrow I used the silver Barry M nail art pen. I think that this is a really cute and simple to do nail design.

To create this design I started with a base coat then I painted two coats of 'Fiji' onto all of my nails except my ring finger, which I painted with the silver polish. When my nails had dried I then drew on the arrow with the nail art pen.To create the dot on my thumb nail I used the brush from the silver polish and tapped the end of the brush onto my nail to create a dot. When my nails were dry I applied a top coat. 

What nail designs have you tried recently? 
Love Bella x 


6 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this nail look, it's beautiful x

    http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it :) I think simple nail art can look just as pretty as the complicated ones! x

      Delete
  2. I really like how simple and easy this looks, sometimes it is the more simple styles that are the most effective. Loving your blog, it is so cute!

    Tanzina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you don't always need a fussy design. Thank you I'm glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  3. Love this... It's so simple yet bold at the same time!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x