10 Sept 2015

Nails Of The Day

Nails of the Day - Miss Bella blogs

The nail polish that I am wearing today has already featured on my blog in my confessions of a mini haul post. It is an Essie polish in the shade 'sugar daddy'. It is a really pretty pale pink polish and makes the perfect nude polish. I have put on two coats of this polish and the colour does build up a bit with each coat so you could just choose to have a light colour that gives your nails a pretty shine or you could also build up the colour a bit to a pale pink shade. Nude polishes are perfect if you want a polish on your nails but don't necessarily want a colour.

What is your favourite nude polish?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x