20 Sept 2015

Problems Only Beauty Lovers Will Understand

Problems Only Beauty Lovers Will Understand  - Miss Bella blogs

Loving beauty products so much sometimes comes with the odd problems. So in today's post I thought that I would share some of the problems I have found from loving beauty products so much!

  • Not having enough storage to store all your products
  • Either having to get an enormous make up bag or have lots of them to actually put all your make up in
  • Packing makeup for a trip or for travel becomes so difficult - especially if you need to pack light!
  • Other people just don't understand why you need so many products 
  • You will find yourself saying something like this or along the lines of this to others a lot 'yes I do need this eyeshadow and no I don't already have one exactly the same it is, it is a completely different shade of brown from the other browns that I have!'
  • You get so excited when there are any new product releases 
  • You love chatting to the people that work on make up counters and sharing make up tips with them
  • You often have many of the same products on the go at once 
  • Washing your many, many makeup brushes can be a real chore 
  • Even though you have so many beauty products you often find yourself thinking that you need more

What other beauty problems have you found?
Love Bella x 


10 comments:

  1. The struggle is real, my entire bedside locker is stuffed with makeup haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep, I think a room dedicated to make up is the best idea! x

      Delete
  2. Yep... I can understand haha! I don't have the space yet I need more products!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can never have too many beauty products! x

      Delete
  3. I can definitely understand not having enough space and wanting to bring all your makeup when going on a trip.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a real struggle, it is just too difficult to decide what to take and what to leave! x

      Delete
  4. Definitely agree with these! I'm always saying 'oh, I need this for the blog!' as a way to justify buying extra beauty products haha xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was so much fun to read and i definitely agree with you, lol! And i always sorting out my vanity as i never have enough space. x
    www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x