20 Oct 2015

Simple Micellar Water



I will start by saying that this is the first micellar water I have tried (I know slap on the wrist for being a bad beauty blogger and not having tried one sooner)! Micellar waters are something that I have wanted to try for a while now but I just haven't felt brave enough to try one, mainly because of my super sensitive skin and how it reacts to me trying new products/brands. However when I heard that simple were releasing one and simple being one of the few brands that my skin is ok with, I knew had to try it.

I am so glad I did try it as it has become one of my favourite products to use! It makes removing my make up so quick and easy. It is kind and gentle on my skin and also leaves it feeling fresh and soft. I also like to use this to 'freshen up' my skin and it is perfect for when I don't have time to do a full cleanse or I am just feeling a little bit lazy, as I know that this is cleaning my skin well! I have been using this for a good few months now (and have gone through a few bottles too!) and I can see this being a staple for me for many months even years to come!

If you are looking to try a micellar water or want to try out a new one then I would without a doubt recommend this one! 

What do you think of micellar waters? Which ones have you tried?
Love Bella x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them and always try to reply x